Tuesday 16 November 2010

Week 8. Chelmsford cathedral

Group meeting
The discussion centered on the reference photo choice according the mood board. Our group has decision go to each scenic to take photos. But I am not qualified to take on this work, and I think we not have plenty of times to finish the animation. So I will search the reference photos through website and magazine.
My work involves Chelmsford cathedral modeling, pigeon modeling, countryside environment created and firework created.

My work
This week, I am modeling the Chelmsford cathedral.
The first thing I need to search more reference photos.



I have made the outline of the cathedral according these photos.

And then, I have begun modeling from a box.

Connect edge below the medium of the box. And use extruded polygon to make other part.

                       


                      

Drag a cylinder and reduce the sides to 8, high and cap segments reduce to 1, convert to editable polygon. Selected the top face and used bevel tool to make the gradient and height.

I have used extrude and bevel tools to make these pillars.

The concave-convex made on bevel and contact tools, choose these polygons and made extrude.


Made the sharp and structure in the same way.

Use the Boolean to make the hole of the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment